PIPHI/Theta/ADPi
AXD
KKG/CHIO
GPB/AEPHI
DZ

Posted By: Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

In what world is pi phi and theta above adpi...

By: lol
by: Ummmm   

Look again they were ranked equal, not above

By: Ummmm
#2by:    

I think gamma phi should be down with DZ, and some people would put KD up top with ZTA but it's really interchangeable just depends on who you ask, but other than that this looks accurate

By: My opinion
#3by:    

KD and Tridelt are pretty much the same thing and both better than zeta.

By: ,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

This is the most accurate current ranking. I think ZTA has proven to be slightly better than KD just because they're more involved. The same with piphi/adpi being equal and KKG/CHIO being equal. The only thing I would change is I think AXD and theta are the same level

By: Yeah
by: Critique   

ADPI is still seen as higher than pi phi Theta and AXD. Don't listen to any self ranking pi phis tell you they're above theta and AZD or equal with ADPI Bc they are not... Ask around. Pi phi theta and AZD are equal end of story.

By: Critique
#5by:    

Where did Piphi say that ?? Everyone is always so paranoid and has Piphi on the brain it's starting to be comical 😂😂😂

By: Lol
#6by:    

I personally disagree and think that zta and tridelt should be equal. Not kd and tridelt. Tridelt has way more personality than girls who look pretty on Instagram.

By: Okay
by: Lol    

Can tri delt come down please they at least put you above the mid. Tri delt doesn't even have pretty girls they are just easy

By: Lol
by: Yeah    

There's a lot of things you could say about tri delt but you can't deny their pretty. It's hard to tell kd zetas and tri delt apart let's be real

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.