facebook

housed sororities

by:    

which sororities are housed? and can you rank the ones that are housed

Posted By: curious fsu student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DZ, Gamma Phi, and AEPhi aren't housed right now.

Of the sororities housed the ranking goes

ZTA
KD / Tri Delta (depends on who you ask/ who you meet from each sorority)
ADPi
Theta
PiPhi
AXiD
KKG
Chi O

By: ok.
#2by:    

theta is a ponzi scheme don't let them make you think they're better than all those chapters

By: bruh
by: wut   

lmao ponzi scheme...?

By: wut
#3by:    

Theta has a really nice house.

By: ?
#4by:    

This is good but ADPI/PI Phi/Theta should be the same

By: ya
by: lol   

do less pi phi

By: lol
by: Lol Ummmm    

Sorry I agree! Adpi and Theta are NOT above Piphi. No way lol

By: Lol Ummmm
by: Lol   

From a guys perspective ADPI is way better than those 2

By: Lol
#5by:    

Another PNM who only wants a housed sorority. My friend went through recruitment last year with this mind set and her pref night schedule was aephi, dz, gamma phi. Trust me when I say you're probably not going to live in the house.

By: rlly
by: LOL   

PNM's shouldn't spread false information to other PNM's. A lot of girls love living in the house. A house in general can easily make your whole Greek life experience way better.

By: LOL
by: I agree with LOL   

I love being in a housed sorority! We hang out there all the time, eat together, study, Etc. As a freshman this past year I loved it so much and I am living in the
house next year!! A housed sorority IMO does make a difference!!!

By: I agree with LOL
by: Um   

I don't plan on living in my house ever, so don't let a house determine what sorority you want to be in.

By: Um
#6by:    

There's way more perks to having a house than just living in it. Yes, I live in my sorority house but I loved it even before. That's where I have meal plan and eat lunch and dinner with my sisters everyday. Thats also where I study. Just hanging around the house and watching tv or just chilling there is how I got close with so many of my sisters. And now that I live there too, it's even better. It's like a never-ending sleepover with all my bestfriends. Having a house isn't everything but it definitely made a big difference for me in my Greek experience and I couldn't imagine it without our house.

By: gpd
#7by:    

Totally agree with the poster above ^^. Even if you don't ever plan on living in the house, it's definitely so much fun to just have meal plan there, study and just hang out with your sisters. I got really close to all of my sisters this year as a Freshman just by hanging out in the house a lot! It's definitely a plus for sure to have one!

By: Yesssss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

keep in mind that one of the three unhoused (AEPHI, DZ, GAMMA PHI) will be housed by the time of recruitment in fall

By: keep in mind

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.