facebook

patiently waiting

by:    

what the hell is going on with the theta chi house?!

Posted By: theta chi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ur mom

By: dw

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I heard OFSL made their choice and AEPhi is getting it

By: Rumor
by: well   

u heard wrong.

By: well
#3by:    

DZ, Gamma Phi & Aephi have to make a final presentation on Monday about the house and then they're going to decide from there.

By: .
by: hm   

It sucks that ofsl waited so long to do this, this really should've been decided so much earlier. I know girls from these chapters are waiting to sign leases for next year in case they get the house so whoever doesn't get it is gonna have a lot of girls looking for other living arrangements last minute.

By: hm
#4by:    

It would be a joke if DZ gets it. They were just on suspension summer and fall of 2014...

By: lol
#5by:    

i feel like it'd be a joke if gamma phi or DZ get it over Aephi. gamma phi has been on campus for 2 years and DZ was just on suspension. Aephi has at least been here for like 10 years

By: i feel like.....
by: You can   

Feel however you want to feel sorry to say but it's all going to based off money and who can afford it

By: You can
#6by:    

AEPhi got it.

By: truth
by: LOL   

where did you hear that?

By: LOL
by: reply   

I overheard Clay talking about it on the phone

By: reply
by: hmm   

I don't think Clay is the type of person to casually talk about such important things infront of other people(especially infront of other students)

By: hmm
#7by:    

Who's Clay? Clay Akon? Or maybe you means Klay Thompson.

By: So....
#8by:    

Who got it?

By: ?
by: ^   

AEPhi got it

By: ^
by: k   

how do you know they got it? Was there an announcement made?

By: k
#9by:    

I'm not going to believe that aephi got it until I see an announcement or proof. I'm not doubting whether or not aephi got it, but they have claimed that the house was already theirs before anyone even gave a presentation to ofsl.

By: m

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.