facebook

rank changing

by:    

Hi all, I'm changing up the rankings. For years, the rankings have been based on who's the hottest and who parties the most. For once, I'm basing the rankings around who's the nicest, smartest, and well-rounded chapters. Chapters in which PNMs should ACTUALLY be paying attention to because lets face it, you want to spend your college years with those who are nice to be around. Hate me all you want, but these are the true qualities you should look for in life.

1. Pi Phi, Theta
2. Tri Delt, AXD
3. ADPI, Kappa, ZTA
4. KD, Chi O
5. Gamma Phi, Aephi
6. DZ

Posted By: Changing
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

How do you know what it's like to be in each sorority? Unless you're in the chapter, participating in events and engaging with the community, you DON'T know. Who's to say DZ is the worse and Pi Phi is the best?

By: ?
#2by:    

agreed

By: Greek
#3by:    

I get what you're trying to say but I don't think that's correct.

By: Mm....
#4by:    

It's all subjective. Everyone will have their own opinion on who they think is the nicest, who's the hottest, smartest, who is involved the most around campus Etc. Bottom line is it doesn't really matter. Nobody should be judging anyone else, just concern yourself with what you and your sorority are doing 😊

By: Ok well
#5by:    

classic pi phi touting how great their sisterhood is

By: wut
#6by:    

I can agree with this I iust think you should switch AXD and ADPI.

By: Frat
by: also frat   

I was thinking adpi and tridelt

By: also frat
#7by:    

guys make the rankings for girls and vice versa and ill say this is way off fam

By: lol
#8by:    

Chio should be higher up and switch tridelt and zeta. Also highly doubt either a pi phi or theta made this considering they're always against each other on this site and neither of them would put each other as equals lmao

By: Actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Most schools that have a bigger Greek presence than we do rank chapters using a more rounded approach. While attractiveness definitely has to be a factor, I like where this is headed.

By: yes
#10by:    

do less pi phi do less

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.