facebook

rushing frats next fall

by:    

hey guys I'm going to be a sophomore rushing fraternities next fall, I rushed this past fall but didn't end up pledging anything bc of time/money... but I was able to check out ATO, theta chi and du. however, I didn't connect with any of them really so I want to check new ones out... I'm thinking phi delt and zbt for sure but was looking for one or two other suggestions (preferably mid/top tier) that would be worth it and why
thanks guys

Posted By: jp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if you say "preferably mid/top tier", then you aren't going about it the right way. keep an open mind, because those chapters usually have a very specific type that they look for and if you don't fit it you won't connect well with them. honestly try to check out as many as you can, because you don't want to waste time and money on an organization you end up regretting because you were too focused on being top.

By: lol
by: Yo   

No ones going to say They want to go bottom tier so don't listen to that girl... Also, the list of frats you visited were actually a mix of all of them so you're going about it the right way... There's phi delt there's kappa sig and sigma chi and zbt is doing their thing... It's not a sorority, Rush top and see where you end up... Could be middle could be top

By: Yo
#2by:    

Also this site is a terrible source of information so don't let people like us push you in the wrong direction

By: Yo
#3by:    

If you didn't connect with those 3 I would check out Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, ZBT, and Delta Sig. These fraternities all have a pretty good mixture of guys. Definitely check out others if you get the chance though, you might be suprised which you fit best with.

By: T

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.