facebook

last fall recruitment

by:    

so can anyone else agree that going through the past fall recruitment that you were not able to hold a steady conversation with ANY of the middle tier sororities? i always see on here that that it's so hard to talk to top tier girls during recruitment because they have "no personality" or whatever but i had the most trouble with middle tiers like axid, pi phi and theta and had the least amount of trouble with the top tiers. just curious to see who else had this issue

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I honestly had no problem talking to any of the girls in any of the houses. I think it just depended on who you got to talk to in each house. My best convos were with Tri Delt and Pi Phi

By: Greekgirl
#2by:    

I had the opposite experience actually. I had no trouble talking to those girls, but the KD I talked to on day 2 basically might as well have not even been there lol, she's the reason I put them at the bottom of my list. And I couldn't hold a convo with any of the tridelts to save my life. It really just depends on you and the girl you're talking to.

By: hm
#3by:    

I definitely had the easiest time talking to the middle tiers. The bottom tiers were a little awkward at times and contrary to what a lot of people say I had a really good time talking to KD too. Tri delt was uncomfortable to talk to, and a girl in zeta literally said "oh sorry I zoned out for a second. I'm like really tired." While she clearly wasn't listening. A girl I talked to in zeta on video day was really cool though. I also had a bad time talking Adpi because the girls were acting very clearly fake and talking about things like wall twerking and how funny they are. but yeah, everyone I've ever talked to about rush seems to agree that the middle tiers were easy to talk to for the most part. Guess it really depends on your personal experience though.

By: Might be just u
#4by:    

My best conversations were with middle tiers for sure, (Pi Phi, Axid and Theta) although Tri Delt was okay also. KD and Zeta forget it...some of them acted like they didn't even want to be bothered lol It really depends on you, and who you actually get to speak with. Everyone is going to have a different experience depending on who they talk to.

By: Yea i agree
#5by:    

I'm not saying this to sound stuck up I promise, but rather to describe the situation best... I'm what people would considering a conventionally beautiful girl, and when I walked out of KD and zeta I was thinking to myself "wow everyone was wrong, these girls were so easy to talk to and so interested in me" and then I realized that it was the average/not very attractive girls in my rho gam group that were talking about how bad KD/ZTA was to talk to and the pretty girls were mostly talking about how those chapters were surprisingly so nice. So I think the tops instantly suck to to talk to (a lot of the time) if your looks aren't up to their standards, because they are automatically not very interested. But you (might!) have great talks with them if you're pretty. I loved one of the tops especially but I went for a middle tier because I just felt more at home there and I'm very happy there now

By: Tbh
#6by:    

I had the worst conversation at KD, the girl talked about what she wanted to do with her hair the whole time, my conversations at tri delt were boring and tbh I don't remember what I talked to them about, however I had great conversations at Zeta, I just think it depends on the girls you talk to, I only had one awkward conversation there. Besides that I had great conversations at all the houses the "bottom tier" houses had decent conversation, some were a little awkward, but if you're good at talking to people you can overcome awkwardness easily.

By: Yeah ok
#7by:    

some of the best conversations i had were at zeta and adpi. the worst conversations were at KD i felt like i was talking to a wall

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.