facebook

which fraternity to rush

by:    

Hey guys which fraternity should I rush. I'm laid back, not super big on sports, or getting laid 24/7. Looking for brother hood and honestly a solid experience. I'm black, and not super built cause I don't lift hard. :(, also I'm a transfer going for computer science hopefully.

Just wanna get an idea of which houses to look towards for fall.

Posted By: Mr Knight
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You sound like a kappa sig kinda guy

By: Colin

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Definitely need to check out TKE bro, solid mid tier moving to top in the upciming semesters

By: TKE
#3by:    

Just check out every fraternity, and get to know as many brothers as you can. I have friends in all fraternities on campus, but we all pledged the places that we felt the most comfortable being around. A majority of fraternities have a fair mix of people, and you'll meet some people that are super into sports and going out, but then you have some guys that are interested in academics or just hanging out. At the end of the day, where ever you go, you have an opportunity to meet like-minded individuals that come together to make the campus and society a better place. Best of luck, dude, and hope you find your home in fall.

By: HollaHollaHolla

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.