facebook

adpi

by: Answer

So in a very calm way (lol) without offending anyone, someone please explain why ADPi is ranked so high? Not that there is anything wrong with the girls, but I don't see them out very often or see what makes them much different than some of the middle tiers.

Posted By: Answer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fr@   

Being completely honest, because they are better looking.

By: Fr@
#2  by: yea   

to be honest i dont know why some people consider them middle tier. i agree that theyre last pledge classes arent as hot as the other top tiers but theyre still better looking than middle tiers. theyre very involved and theyre always out at the bars. not to mention an absolute blast on socials. if anything the bottom of the top

By: yea
by: AhhhMay 2, 2016 3:04:54 PM

They're not involved in pan, maybe with the frats philanthropy but never in pan or the ucf community, which is the involvement everybody is talking about

By: Ahhh
#3  by: frat   

I completely agree with the original post. My friend is an ADPI and she can't stand it because she tells me how horrible the sisterhood is. They have no involvement and their knight thon participation was really upsetting. Their girls are really diverse and honestly Pi phi & theta are rising because ADPI is slacking. I really don't think they're as great as they used to be. And some of the girls are solid 6's meanwhile some girls are dimes. So they're really nothing special

By: frat
#4  by: Wait lol   

Am I the only one who thinks Adpis are not cute at all LOL like just because you have fake blonde hair doesn't mean you're pretty I'm confused

By: Wait lol
by: YeaMay 4, 2016 3:49:57 PM

I've never seen so much foundation caked onto girls faces as I did during rush... If you don't know how to contour pls don't try

By: Yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.