facebook

recruitment

by:    

does anyone know when recruitment registration for sororities opens?

Posted By: ap
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It should be open today

By: hi
#2by:    

Last year it opened around May 16-18 ish

By: pc fall 15
#3by:    

For 2016, there will be an early bird fee for going through Formal Recruitment of $100 dollars from May 9th-June 26th. June 27th, the fee goes up to $150 dollars. Copied from the pan website, hope this helps.

By: pan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol that sucks   

Last year the early bird fee was $75... pan is probably making it more expensive to ween out the girls that wouldn't want to pay the registration fee, so many girls are going through and if they put a low quota (example spring 16) that means sororities are going to end up being extremely competitive to get bids from...

By: lol that sucks
#4by:    

Last year it was cheaper. I signed up last minute. Like two weeks before rush. And I paid $85. They're probably asking for more because they're possibly opening up another chapter.

By: I know
by: uh no   

No, if they were chartering another chapter we would know about it already.

By: uh no
by: No really!   

They actually are considering opening up another chapter. It would be alpha phi or something like that. They actually are thinking of adding another chapter

By: No really!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.