facebook

top tier sororities

by: confused

I'm looking to rush in the fall and I'm a legacy for Tridelta but I'm really thinking about ZTA and KD too. What are the real opinions on each? How are they seen around campus?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow.....   

This is the dumbest comment I think I've ever heard lmao. Please enlighten us on the "reason" they are top tier and how that pertains to being apart of a great sisterhood??

By: Wow.....
by: lolApr 26, 2016 10:16:52 AM

because they're hot, who cares about sisterhood?

By: lol
#2  by: PanLand    

You should really go into recruitment with an open mind. I'm a legacy for a top tier sorority here and that's where I wanted to go before I went through recruitment but during recruitment I learned that personality wise I'm a lot different from that group of girls and I wouldn't fit in. You should want a sorority because you feel at home during recruitment and you fit in with the girls. Joining a sorority is about more than just saying you're in XYZ organization. Again you should be joining for the sisterhood and the things they stand for not just the name, but that's just my opinion.

By: PanLand

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.