facebook

axid

by:    

Why do people say axid's are rude? I've only met a few but they seem so sweet! Planning on rushing fall.

Posted By: freshiee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

From a fraternity guy's perspective, they're one of my favorite sororities on campus. Really tight sisterhood and good involvement. Chances are it was a girl in a rival sorority/girl that didn't get a bid postiing about it. Please don't use this website to form opinions on chapters. Good luck with rush!

By: IFC
#2by:    

As a pan women, I love them. They are super involved and they seem to have a great sisterhood. They weren't my favorite during rush week, but after seeing how involved they are I have nothing but respect for them.

By: Pan
#3by:    

i know a bunch of nice alpha xi's but they (and adpi) are like the least involved sorority on this campus... They don't have a lot of fraternity relations and don't participate in many philanthropies. I never see them out either. Idk I think the girls I know are nice, but it's really not worth paying all the money in dues if you're literally not even going to do anything

By: eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Oh   

you obviously must not even be in Greek life if you say they don't do anything. I see them at the majority of everything. Maybe not all of them go, but what sorority has all girls go? You're a gdi.

By: Oh
by: Hi   

Yea, they participate in almost all the Greek philanthropies and I see them around pretty often...

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.