facebook

dues

by: Ballin on a Budget

Which sorority have payment plans, if they have payment plans? And does that look bad when rushing?

Posted By: Ballin on a Budget
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tri delta    

I'm in tri delt and It is deff the most expensive.. Plus they force the girls to live in the house which costs extra and is not even included in dues....
Other than that houses are pretty even due wise obviously those with out houses are cheaper. Also some chapters are NOT ALL INCLUSIVE, This is Very important because some chapters charge extra for you to attend events or buy t shirts that you HAVE to buy. Such as tri Delt...... People will tell you to go in without looking at that stuff but I most deff would it's important to make sure you join a sisterhood that you like but most importantly can afford to stay in! I wish I knew that before joining. Lol one cause my sisterhood lacks and 2 it is way over priced Good luck

By: Tri delta
by: Thank you Apr 20, 2016 12:41:56 AM

Do you know if any have payment plans?

By: Thank you
by: ?Apr 20, 2016 3:43:00 PM

Lol this is obviously so fake it's hilarious

By: ?
by: Tri $Apr 21, 2016 5:41:12 AM

Actually I'm pretty sure it's true. Tridelt always meets quota but has to take a ton of girls on the spring because they can't retain since they're ridiculously expensive.

By: Tri $
#2  by: Yeah they do   

I only remember a few telling me about payment plans during recruitment. Zeta and Chio are the only one's I remember. But there's a day when most sororities talk about dues during recruitment

By: Yeah they do
#3  by: Actually    

I think all of them have payment plans. I mean I know axid does, and so does zeta chi o and dz. it's something you should ask about during recruitment, don't be afraid to ask, it's your money your investment. Chose wisely

By: Actually
#4  by: ...   

I cannot stress this enough, please do not join a sorority unless you can pay for it. If you do not pay you screw over everyone else as well. It is expensive, even is dues at $1700 a semester except to put another 100-500 aside for other stuff you have to pay for

By: ...
by: Yes Apr 27, 2016 12:22:52 PM

Totally agree. Being part of a sorority is not cheap. Not all houses have payment plans, and some only approve on a case by case basis.

Make sure you look at what the dues Etc are before you commit!! you can google UCF sorority costs and there is a page with the fees for each chapter from this year

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.