facebook

whos rising and who's falling in sororities

by: Curious

I heard a rumor that TriDelt is actually rising and zta and kd could be falling, any thoughts?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: senior   

KD may be falling because of bad sisterhood and they didn't recruit girls as hot as they have been in the past. I know several girls who were rejected from their top choice and ended up in KD as a second or third choice, and also a few very gorgeous "kd material" girls who went for other top or even middle tiers because they got a really fake, unattainable vibe from kd during rush and want a more genuine sisterhood.
Tridelt is not rising nor falling, but ZTA does seem to be rising from what I've seen.
Something I've noticed is that all three top tiers aren't getting all hot girls like they normally do, pc's are more diverse than in the past. Thats not because they are recruiting more diverse girls though, the reason that's happening is because more hot girls these days are realizing they'd rather be in a middle tier where they fit in & have fun than in an expensive top based all on looks. The mids pc15 and pc16 are hotter than I've ever seen them be in past years.

By: senior
by: ThisApr 19, 2016 11:47:31 PM

Accurate

By: This
#2  by: hmm   

I think KD seems be falling only because they have such a negative rep, girls drop very often, and now they're paired with ZBT for homecoming? Meanwhile ZTA gets 2 top tiers fighting over them for the second year in a row. It just looks like ZTA has been cruising as #1 for the past couple of years, so I'd say the ranking seems more like ZTA, KD, DDD (I don't personally think Tridelt girls are as pretty as ZTA and KD, and tiers are based on looks after all, so even though KD might have a worse personality, they're definitely still above DDD). This sight is full of tridelts so I'm sure this will get voted down but whatever, I don't know any fears who think tridelt is the same "top of the top" as the other 2

By: hmm
#3  by: TAUP   

Being a typical frat guy, let me tell you how it is:

KD: 99% of the girls are at least somewhat attractive. Many are absolutely stunning. Like girls that could audition for America's Next Top Model. The biggest thing here though is that nearly ALL of the girls are attractive. Consistency is probably most important when guys are developing an opinion on an entire sorority. I don't think them choosing zbt will affect them at all. They're still KD, and guys still think of KD as how I described earlier lol. If anything, it only helps ZBT's rep. As annoying as they may be at trying hard, I'm impressed that they got KD, not unimpressed with KD, they're still insanely gorgeous girls and sadly that's all we care about as guys honestly.

ZTA: Like KD, Many are absolutely stunning. HOWEVER, there are also some grenades. Am I being mean? I'm not trying to, I'm just being honest. I'm sure those girls are awesome girls and probably have the best personalities in the sorority. Zeta is known nationally to always be top, and I think this also helps their reputation. It is a great sorority, that supports great causes, and the girls are insanely attractive too. Won't hurt sig chi's rep if they lose, bc they're like predisposed to be top, but Kappa Sig has to win to keep their rep up.

DDD: When I got to college, I saw a DDD and I was like: damn how do I get to get lucky with one of these girls, so I joined the most studly frat at UCF. Dropdead gorgeous, most fun out of all 3, HOCO WILL BE LIT

By: TAUP
by: lmao Apr 22, 2016 2:54:23 PM

lol ATO boosting up Tridelt so they look better for
homecoming, and still bitter ZTA chose Sigma Chi over them last year. If you think Tridelt doesn't have any grenades, you've never been on socials with them or seen any girls who aren't their face girls. KD has a handful of them as well, mostly legacies, but they're way better at weeding them out.

By: lmao
by: LolApr 23, 2016 11:01:06 AM

Ahaha KD wouldn't have waned to go to hoco with ZBT if any other frat had asked them.....just sayin

By: Lol
#4  by: what    

Tridelt rising? are we all just gonna ignore that half their pledge
class was KD / ZTA rejects? or that they may be "more fun" than KD but are by far the cattiest of the top? you hardly see ZTA or KD on here because they're secure in their place as top, they know no one is competition for them. meanwhile Tridelt practically runs the sight because they're trying so desperately to claw their way to the top. give it a rest, guys

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.