Zeta - Kappa Sig or Sigma Chi?
KD - ZBT
Theta - Beta
Adpi - Phi Delt
Axid - Delta Sig or Sigma Nu?
Pi Phi - Sigma Pi
Aephi - Fiji

Not asked -
Chi O, KKG, DZ, G Phi, TKE, SAE, Pi Kapp, Aepi, Theta Chi(?), DU(?)

Opinions?

Posted By: Update
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I'm just curious to see what's going to happen with kappa sig/sigma chi. With the options they have left I wouldn't be surprised if they were to pull out of homecoming for whoever loses zeta.

But so far the pairings seem pretty solid.

By: Hmm
by: aaaa   

KAPPA SIG WON!!!!! Im so proud of zeta for the making the right decision.

By: aaaa
#2by:    

we just asked theta but it's not for sure yet, apparently tke wants to ask them too

By: beta
by: Anon   

Who cares

By: Anon
#3by:    

Nobody else finds KD/ZBT to be odd?

By: uh
by: Well   

Sigma chi should have gone for KD but seeing as they waited so long to announce a hc partner the only sorority they even had a chance of winning was zeta. Since they don't talk to any other sorority

By: Well
by: For real   

It's because no one else asked them lol. Sigma chi would've won if they'd gone for them but they waited too long and then decided to compete for zeta instead. It's definitely a weird pairing.

By: For real
by: d   

ATO was going to ask KD but KD was going to choose ZBT over ATO, so ATO backed out.

By: d
by: wut   

ATO wasn't planning on asking anyone lol and they'd beat zbt easily. Girls in Kd were begging ato to run

By: wut
by: what   

that actually makes no sense lmao, im sure kd was begging them and they went for tri delt instead?

By: what
#4by:    

Well TKE officially asked Theta

By: Update
#5by:    

I think it's going to be zeta and sigma chi for sure. Especially they way they asked, it was the only thing everyone kept talking about for a while. And then that banner!

By: Welp
#6by:    

Why did TKE ask theta AGAIN...they were already partners for 2014, 2015 aephi, and now again? Not anything against theta, great girls, but they should have asked somebody different like DZ, Gamma Phi, Chi O?

By: Again?
by: You're right.    

I especially don't know why they even tried to ask them right after beta did like it was going to be a competition....

By: You're right.
by: Lol   

Let's be honest Beta... you aren't much better than TKE.

By: Lol
by: chill    

cause theta rocks

By: chill
by: delta sig   

chill with that, we asked them last year but they didn't pick us.

By: delta sig
#7by:    

kappa sig won zeta for hc

By: well
by: well   

thats unfortunate

By: well
#8by:    

AEPi asked Kappa but they probably won't pair with them.

By: Update
#9by:    

I don't think anyone thought sigma nu would beat out delta sig

By: Come on

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: wait   

Who won for AXID hoco pairing? The way you worded it makes it sound like Sigma Nu won

By: wait
by: J   

They chose Delta Sig

By: J
#10by:    

Does EX not have anyone? You think they'll run for someone else now..?

By: So
by: True but....   

Dz gamma phi and aephi still don't have partners.

By: True but....
by: lol   

I feel like they'd rather pull an ATO 2k15 than ask any of those.

By: lol
by: lol ok gamma phi   

You sound bitter. It's just the way it works. EX could've asked anyone that wasn't already paired up instead of deciding to compete for zeta, but they didn't. I honestly can't see them asking a bottom tier just because they're all that's left. I do agree with you on derby days though, none of us even knew it was happening lol.

By: lol ok gamma phi
by: tru   

Chi O still doesn't have a partner and Kappa is still looking for options, who know they might ask them but doubt it

By: tru

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.