facebook

transferring

by: transfer

My friend and I are both transferring here in the fall but we're already in sororities at our current schools. I'm a tri delt and she's a theta. Would these chapters be accepting of transfers? And what's their rep like here?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reps   

Tridelt has a very specific look they go for, so I'm not sure how welcoming they would be if you didn't meet their mold. They are top tier and all pretty girls, but don't have the best rep for sisterhood. Their dues are pricey AF so I never really considered them and don't know much otherwise.
Theta is middle tier and just recently got a house, so they have that going for them. They have a better reputation for sisterhood but are not as popular with fraternities

By: Reps
by: sororityApr 11, 2016 4:40:42 PM

Tri delt is top tier and like the person before me said very pricey, lots of pretty girls but I don't hear the best things about their sisterhood. Personally the tri delts I know are super great but I know a lot of them who aren't either. I think they're the most tolerable of the top tiers.
Theta is middle tier and from what I've seen have a really good sisterhood, I know a bunch of thetas and they love it. They also have a great social life their bar presence is huge

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.