AXD/PI PHI/THETA
KAPPA
CHIO/AEPHI
GPHIB
DZ

Posted By: Sup
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

just from personal experience I don't think many people consider tridelt to be the same level as ZTA/KD, but definitely above ADPi. I would put GPHIB below DZ, it's newer so DZ pulls slightly better girls by default. Other than that this seems really accurate.

By: yeah
by: Disagree   

GPHIB should be on top of DZ because GPHIB is actually involved and we can actually stand them...

By: Disagree
by: Also   

Yes GPHIB is newer, but they have such a stronger sisterhood. They are involved and are genuine. DZ just got off of probation.

By: Also
by: Lmao   

Gamma phi coming in hard with the self promotion. you're not on anybody's radar in real life so when so many people chime in here it's a little obvious

By: Lmao
#2by:    

I would put tri delt below ZTA/KD and aephi below chio they are definitely not on the same level.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Pretty accurate except ChiO is above AEPhi until they get a house. I think it won't take them long to pass ChiO once they do, but they're slightly below for now.

By: Pretty
#4by:    

It breaks down this way:
Looks: KD, Tri delt, zta, adpi
Personality: zta, Tri delt, adpi, all other sororities, KD

By: Unbiased guy opinion
by: aaaa   

"all other sororities, KD" I'm laughing my actual ass off

By: aaaa
#5by:    

As funny as this sounds, I personally think it should be
Zeta
Tri delt
Kd
Only because I've met a lot of girls from each chapter, but it's been hard to get to know kds because they're very secluded

By: Sup
#6by:    

Tridelt always tries to put themselves as the same level as ZTA/KD but I always see them as below them, taking all the leftover girls who didn't get into the very top tier. It also just doesn't make sense to have 3 sororities in the #1 spot, unrealistic. Move DDD down and I'd say the rest is accurate

By: .
#7by:    

Please someone tell me why ADPi is ranked so high on most tier rankings? I never see them around in comparison to sororities below them. I just don't get it.

By: ADPi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.