Pi Phi or AXiD
ADPi
Theta
Kappa

Bottom:
AEPhi
Gamma Phi
DZ

they're all great in their own aspects but tiers are evident.

Posted By: Beta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi O top of bottom.

By: Beta
#2by:    

adpi is top of middle or bottom of top. definitely not that low. kd is slightly better than tri del as well

By: nonono
#3by:    

Top:
KD/ZTA
Tri Delt

Middle:
ADPi/Pi Phi
AXiD/Theta
Kappa

Bottom:
Chi O
AEPhi
Gamma Phi
DZ

By: lol
#4by:    

KD SUCKS. Only good for looks literally not relevant to anything else. Same w ADPI.

By: I hate them
by: Lol   

Idk if you seen some of Adpis girls but a good amount of them aren't kd level

By: Lol
#5by:    

PiPhi isn't above AXID or Theta. Their obvious and desperate efforts to climb the tiers have probably moved them below Theta and AXID.
Anyone who has as much time as they do to upvote their own posts on here means they clearly don't have enough to do. While other houses are out at the bars, participating in events, and being an actual presence on campus, PiPhi seems to be stuck in their rooms trolling Greekrank all day.

By: nope

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ok yea ....   

That's why they raised over $38,000 at KnightThon for the kids, $15,000 at their Color me literacy run and were just voted 2015 chapter of the year. I think you r the one with too much time on your hands lol. Get a life haha. No need to be jealous because your not a Pi Phi 💜💜

By: Ok yea ....
by: dude lol   

I like how you say "they" instead of "we" as if it isn't super obvious you're a pi phi. Comments like this only prove everyone right.

By: dude lol
by: Ummmm   

I'm actually NOT in Pi Phi but my roommate is so I know how involved they are! Stop being so pathetic and worry about your own life and what YOU contribute. No need to bring others down!!

By: Ummmm
by: nope   

please..you act like you do sooo much more than everyone else, PiPhi...
Your post above is EXACTLY why no one likes you. It's laughable that you think you are top tier.

by: Ummmm   

Maybe u need to learn how to read. First of all I said I wasn't in Pi Phi, my roommate is, and secondly I don't remember them or anyone else ever saying they were top tier?! Who really cares?!! You're the one coming on here putting them down and saying nobody likes them lol. (Which a lot of people do!) I just said they were very involved when u stated they do nothing but sit in their rooms lol. Again seems to me that u are the one that needs to get out more! Haha. Enjoy your evening 😏😉

By: Ummmm

Well Ummmm, let me start by saying "YEAH RIGHT" that a Pi Phis roommate is on here posting.
second let me say that if you indeed ARE the roommate then you have been on GR enough to know what everyone is saying about PiPhi but you choose to go the "I am stupid and know nothing" route.
Third, if you are a GDI sitting at home trolling a site for Greeks and defending your roommate, then you not only need something else to do, but you are approaching creeper status with your poor roomie.
Hilarious when someone who isn't Pan wants to school people who are.

Ok, lol...looks like I hit a nerve with what I said. In any case, you can't be Pan or a college student because you sound like a 12 year old. Go do your middle school homework and leave the big girls alone.

#6by:    

Top:
ZTA
KD/Tri Delt

Middle:
ADPi
Theta
Pi Phi/ AXiD (honestly a toss up I've met great girls in both and catty girls in both)
Kappa

Bottom:
ChiO
AEPhi
Gamma Phi/ DZ

By: real talk
by: lol   

this is off, KD is still top of top. theta is lower than axid/pi phi, or at most equal with them.

By: lol

Theta and Axid are above PiPhi. This looks about right otherwise.

by: idk   

I don't know, the mids all seem the same to me. Guess your definition of pretty is different -

By: idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.