facebook

rushing top tier as a junior at ucf

by: junior

I was wondering how hard it would be for a junior to make into the top tier sororities? I saw from the posts that KD, ZTA, and TriDelt were top tie, can you elaborate how hard it would be for to get a bid from them? I am transferring in the fall and doing formal recruitment.

Posted By: junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tops   

Being a junior would make it more difficult but not impossible.
They seem to take verrry few juniors, but better than when I started 4 years ago and they basically took only freshmen.
Word of warning for top tier:
1. Tridelt is expensive AF. I dropped them day one because dues are ridiculous.
2. All 3 fine for everything and fines are some of the highest.
3. Top Tier says nothing about their sisterhood. If you want to get what really matters out of a sorority, you'll pick for the sisters and not the tier.
4. That being said if you like their sisters the most, then obviously that's all that matters.

By: Tops
by: juniorMar 26, 2016 12:05:27 AM

Okay thank you very much. But if I am an junior and staying there for grad school would that make a difference?

By: junior
by: NoMar 26, 2016 4:03:59 PM

I haven't heard of a member staying active for graduate school so that makes no difference

By: No
by: ^Mar 26, 2016 5:10:21 PM

yeah you can't stay active once you finish undergrad so it makes no difference

By: ^
#2  by: Transfer   

What about if I am a junior but will stilll have more years

By: Transfer
by: listenMar 29, 2016 2:15:53 AM

It's really not that serious, if a chapter likes you they will give you a bid so don't stress it. Definitely mention that you'll be here longer, but I doubt that would be the deciding factor for them.

By: listen

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.