by:    

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 9 of 10
#81by:    

D chi off prohibition woooohooo :)

By: TSM ^^
#82by:    

Least popular house on campus. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt during recruitment but they all seemed so weird and socially awkward. And I also got a negative vibe from them. Some of them asked me what houses was I considering then they told that I shouldn't pledge them because they were this and that and that they might get kicked off soon. Of course, they were all lies but I'm glad they did because they showed me their true colors.

By: G.N.
#83by:    

What you said was 100% a Lie, right down to your username. Same for you G.N. If it were true, why didn't you report it to panhellenic? Because it never happened. Glad I'm not in your house. , Cowardly internet Liars.

By: "Truthfully"???
#84by:    

That actually happened to me too and I didn't report it because it would've been my word against theirs. Besides, I'm not going to be a lowlife scum rat like they are. Seriously, ratting out on Theta and the other houses just because no one wants to party with you?

By: @"Truthfully"???
#85by:    

Got nothing better to do than lie about tri Delt? pathetic.

By: HEY AEPHI
#86by:    

you are obviously a tri delt. shut up

By: @ @come on now
#87by:    

I am going to be a transfer Junior next year and I have heard from everyone that Juniors have no hope when it comes to rushing. What do you guys have to say about that? Are you willing to take in a Junior?

By: HHEELLPP!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#88by:    

You Don't stop being a good person just because you're a Junior. I'm in DDD, and I know we would welcome you if you are a nice person. I'm sure most other houses would too. Good Luck.

By: @HHEELPP!!
#89by:    

That should be no problem. We take lots of transfers, seniors, juniors, and different types of girls. There's a space in our house for every girl out there even if you feel you don't fit in anywhere else.

By: @HHEELLPP!!
#90by:    

Lame attempt. Haters gonna hate tridelta

By: @@helllppp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.