facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by:    

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 8 of 10
#71by:    

throw in a leash and a collar for each one of us and you'll have a deal.
- baby delta '11

By: @petsmart
#72by:    

Seriously girls, Halloween is already over. You can now stop wearing your costumes...

By: enough!
#73by:    

Halloween is the only time of the year that Tridelts can have fun being themselves. These monsters are naturals and they don't need to dress up at all. For once, people even expect to be afraid of them. So who's the scariest Tridelt you've see so far?

By: F. Kruege
#74by:    

Who's the nastiest Tridelta you've ever seen?

By: Survey:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#75by:    

wow what an unhappy nasty girl you are. actually trying to get names written on here since you dont even know a single tridelt you could slander on here with lies and putting a name.

By: survey
#76by:    

Hey there! Does anyone know where I can find additional resources on this topic?

By: Gregorio Piggott
#77by:    

So..., "Survey", aka AEPHI, trying to get some other fool to name names? What a sneaky coward. Do your own dirty work. My Dad's a Lawyer, and you, Biach, are gonna pay all on your own. Ever heard of slander, Intentional infliction of mental distress, and federal anti-cyber stalking laws? Don't worry, you will HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By: 2"survey"
#78by:    

Every 75 minutes somewhere around the world, a Tridelta defecates in someone else's lawn.

By: Stats
#79by:    

Thank you for posting this. I completely agree with your opinion.

By: Von Patrich
#80by:    

Ignore the psycho from AEPhi. Do NOT play her name game. Things are being dealt with.

By: Ladies

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.