facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by:    

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 10
#41by:    

All the Panhellenic sororities support each other and for the most part, get along with each other. Tridelta is the only exception. Everyone hates them including all the frats and GDIs. Even Tridelts themselves hate each others' guts. I'm sorry to be so blunt and if the truth hurts but it's already common knowledge. Don't believe any of the crap these pathetic girls post about themselves here as being "sweet." Please... They don't even believe it themselves.

By: THE TRUTH
#42by:    

nice job copying and pasting that comment. we all know that was written about aephi and you just switched it to tri delt. pathetic.

By: @the truth
#43by:    

if you have the most comments is because everyone hates you. stop being in denial and deal with it!!

By: @to aephi
#44by:    

I feel sorry for you for being such a sad person. Either you are a GDI trying to divide houses out of spite, or a gullible Girl falling for some FAKE DDD talking lies online. Either way, you might want to remember that this all began @ 6 years ago when our national pushed the idea of 100% not choosing girls just for their looks. Sadly, the pressure to conform became such that they had to essentially back away from this policy and return to our old ways of picking cheerleaders homecoming queens, etc. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm sad that we will once again miss out on some wonderful girls like those we had when I was there 2 years ago. Congratulations, haters, you've suceeded.

By: DDD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#45by:    

all lies. get a life

By: ddd
#46by:    

Okay here's the truth. Yes, our rush chair does encourage us to promote our house on websites like these because we KNOW PNMs read it. However, I'm ashamed at what my sisters are doing. Girls, it's one thing to write nice things about our sorority on our own page, but let's not bash others. I'm honestly ashamed right now. :(

By: Real Tridelta
#47by:    

should be ashamed. you're awful people. luckily, it doesnt affect us at all but i am saddened to see that some house spends hours doing this. btw, it is a whole sorority bashing tridelt because it would be impossible to rank the house so many times in a row on just one computer. get. a. life. you are beyond sad, honestly.

By: you all
#48by:    

it's not a whole house. it's just the entire school that truly dislikes you. you're still on denial. that's the problem. time to get off this site and stop bashing others. reflect on your deeds...

By: @you all
#49by:    

go tridelta!

By: yayy
#50by:    

best philanthropy and sisterhood. what else matters?

By: tridelt:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.