facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by:    

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 10
#31by:    

i never go on this website. but i have good friends in tri delt and i love them almost as much as my own sisters. its a great house. aephi- you suck and need to leave them alone already. you are making yourselves look bad.

By: gamma phi
#32by:    

tri delt > aephi

By: great house
#33by:    

well obvious. no one thinks aephi is as remotely good as tri delta.

By: @great house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#34by:    

sick, repulsive girls. honestly, all i ever hear about them are horrible things. no one likes these girls. people laugh at this house. im not saying not to join, but if you do, you need to be prepared for the hatred you will face. you would think that a house that was so hated would bond together and have a great sisterhood. but nope, they really dont get along. i know this for a fact. not trying to bash, just trying to warn.

By: heather
#35by:    

Don't accept a bid from this house if you get one. You'll get more respect as a GDI and you'll definitely have more fun than you would in this pathetic "sorority."

By: Rushing?
#36by:    

OH MY GOSH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. Tri Delta is an amazing house. the description you gave sounds like your house. which im guessing is aephi because you girls LIVE on this website. is this what you do all day for work week? come on ladies! get a life! tri delt rox! from chi o :)

By: @heather
#37by:    

i really like them. tons of cute girls and they know how to rage.

By: like them
#38by:    

nice girls. not the prettiest. theyre average.

By: nice girls
#39by:    

lol yeah cant wait for rush. aephi is gonna get a crappy pledge class and ddd will get another good one as usual.

By: @ok.
#40by:    

tri delt has almost 300 ratings thanks to you girls.. are you really threatened?

By: to aephi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.