facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by:    

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 10
#11by:    

I'd give them a most inproved award. The ones I've met are chill and good lookin.

By: J.D.
#12by:    

totes agree with you. They've practically done a 180 in the past few years. its quite impressive. Pan love to tridelta <3 congrats on all yours improvements. (im a pi phi btw) :D

By: @J.D.
#13by:    

Thanks Pi Phi. Luv U Guys!

By: Anonymous
#14by:    

tri delt is the most controversial house. you either love em or you hate em. i guess im in the group that loves them. i dont quite see how anyone could hate them. if you get past their rep, you wouldnt even be able to tell them apart from middle/top tier houses. i kid you not.

By: deltas
#15by:    

girls in this house are super chill and cute. i love when they come to our house

By: the
#16by:    

I'm shocked that people are willing to rank these girls poorly when they just lost one of their beloved sisters. This is a time of tragedy for all and the amount of girls who are flying in just to pay their respects says more than anything on this site could ever say. That shows true sisterhood. My heart goes out to all of you girls and best of luck to everyone through this difficult time!

By: With Love
#17by:    

thats really nice of you to say, however, at a time like this we really dont care how poorly people rank us. actually, most of us don't care how we're ranked any time because like you said we have a true sisterhood. thats really all that matters. thanks for your kind words <3

By: @with love
#18by:    

you girls are so amazing. stay strong. we love you. <3 gamma phi beta

By: tridelt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#19by:    

We too recently lost a sister, and I think I can speak for all of my sisters when I say I am so sorry for your loss. If you guys need ANYTHING don't hesitate to ask. <3 you guys!

Love from Gamma Phi

By: Hi
#20by:    

seriously the chillest house. coolest girls ive ever met.

By: go tri delt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.