facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: aphi   

i have a bunch of friends in tri delt. they are not given enough credit. their are a lot of cute girls in the house and they are sweethearts. every house has some rude and unfortunate looking people. the tri deltas i know have proven to be great girls : )

By: aphi
#2  by: Sorority Girl   

Every sorority on campus has smart, beautiful, amazing women- regardless of letters!

By: Sorority Girl
#3  by: Olderandwiser   

As an older and wiser person, it is common knowledge that people who feel the need to put others down is only a sign of their own insecurity. Those who feel the need to put other organizations down is because they feel threatened by them. Grow up kids!

By: Olderandwiser
#4  by: pike   

some older girls who are not good but new pledge class is hot. plus they can actually hold a conversation. house is going up

By: pike
#5  by: HaterHater   

For your info,spit,I was homecoming twice, as were 2 of my new pc Sisters. Mom says never say anything about someone you wont to their face,or respect one who would.

By: HaterHater
#6  by: HaterHater   

For your info,spit,I was homecoming Queen twice, as were 2 of my new pc Sisters. Mom says never say anything about someone you wont to their face,or respect one who would.

By: HaterHater
#7  by: DDD   

The real truth is that your a jealous liar who can't stand the fact that we're coming back strong. Seriously, Lady, U need mental help.

By: DDD
#8  by: legit   

here are the real ratings. is hard to tell which ones are better than the other within each tier so i will just rank by tier.

TIER 1 (in no particular order) pi phi, gphi, alpha phi, theta

TIER 2 (in no particular order) delta gamma, kappa, sigma kappa

TIER 3 IN THIS ORDER
adpi
tridelt
chi o
aephi

actually its a toss up between chi o and aephi. back in the day i would definitely have put tri delt at the very bottom but idk, they're definitely improving. i still rank them as the lowest tier and i stand by that ranking. but they're almost on the same level as adpi.

By: legit
#9  by: ????????   

who is the loser who keeps posting bad things about tri delt? sounds like someones jealous...

By: ????????
#10  by: omg   

they actually do have a lot of decent girls. a few are as hott as girls in top tier houses. too bad they dont have as many though.

By: omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.