facebook

alpha epsilon phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Epsilon Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

I'm copying and pasting what someone else wrote on the left because it is probably the most accurate thing I've read on greek rank.

ask an aephi what she thinks of tridelt and she'll say they're nasty. ask a tridelt what she thinks of aephi and she will only have sweet things to say. that should tell you something about these houses. tridelt=classy. aephi=nasty.

VVV This is literally the truest thing I've ever read. IT IS EXACTLY how you are able to judge each house. NOT by what other houses say about them, but what THEY say about OTHER houses.

By: TRUTH
#22by:    

The only truth is that you're a hypocrite and a liar. Didn't you just bash this house? I guess, you're right. I'm judging Tridelta by what you're saying about others.

By: @TRUTH
#23by:    

theres super fake, never participate in anything and really arn't worth your time. the elders are THE WORST especially exec members; they are super stuck up and way fake. doonnttt join this chapter!!!!

By: noope
#24by:    

These girls are tons of fun and cute. They are always involved in philanthropies and things on campus. They have a tight sisterhood too.I like that they are way more chill than your average sorority girl. Solid chapter!

By: Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#25by:    

one at a party this weekend, she was really nice and stuff, changing the views i had of aephi

By: met
#26by:    

uh why is aephi copying all their bad rankings and posting them on tri deltas rankings? obvious much?

By: hi
#27by:    

they literally copied and pasted certain comments but changed "aephi" to "tri delt" almost makes me wonder if its another sorority trying to make them look bad. or maybe the aephis are just that stupid.

By: hi
#28by:    

kick them off campus already. WORST HOUSE AT U OF A. its the house you join if no one else wants you. pathetic.

By: NO!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.