facebook

alpha epsilon phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Epsilon Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

okay here's the truth. Yes, our rush chair does encourage us to promote our house on websites like these because we KNOW pnms read it. however, i am ashamed at what my sisters are doing. girls, its one thing to write nice things about our sorority on our own page, but lets not bash others. i'm honestly ashamed right now.

By: real aephi
#12by:    

all of the comments posted below are false and made by some bitter tridelt.

By: below

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

no.. its chi o. trust me. im not in tridelt, im in adpi, but i know for a fact that chi o and aephi are doing all the bashing!

By: @below
#14by:    

would any mature rational person post vicious innuendo and outright lies for the express purpose of pushing a house to the bottom of greekrank? Of course not.Pnms, please understand the motivation behind these verbal attacks and allow ALL the houses a chance to show you what wonderful opportunities for sisterhood they have to offer you.

By: pnm
#15by:    

obvious self ranking aephi. no one likes you at all. oh and stop bashing tri delt.

By: wow
#16by:    

all these girls do is self rank themselves. get a life!

By: dumb
#17by:    

are they having open rush

By: curious
#18by:    

They tried open rush, but no one was dumb enough to join them.

By: @curious
#19by:    

stfu wannabe

By: @@curious
#20by:    

Great! Where do I sign up??

By: Catholic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.