facebook

alpha epsilon phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Epsilon Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: AEPhi lover   

this years pledge class is really HOT. girls from the east are are the so down to earth and pretty.

By: AEPhi lover
#2  by: phiiiii   

blair b ali h and casey s r def thebest in aephi!!!!

By: phiiiii
#3  by: cool girls   

really hot new pledge class and alot of fun

By: cool girls
#4  by: LOL   

hahahahah im literally lol'ing in front of my computer right now. aephi girls are actually ridiculous. if you're gonna self rank and bash other houses dont be so obvious. i mean the fact that you're using tri delts letters to post stuff is sad. obvious you're trying to take them down because they have actually gotten better than you. you girls are pathetic. just stop.

By: LOL
#5  by: huh?   

i thought adpi was doing all the bashing and self ranking. i thought they were just making it seem like theyre aephi so people would stop bashing them? im actually not in aephi i swear but i hate adpi they bash everyone and i dont want aephi to take the blame

By: huh?
#6  by: so sad   

i already feel sorry for the girls who are going to get a bid to this house.

By: so sad
#7  by: ew   

such a bad house. adpi might not be very good, but at least they arent as bad as aephi.

By: ew
#8  by: ranks   

1. every other house.
2. aephi

sorry "girls". you suck. do you not get that everyone laughs at you? you arent even a sorority.

By: ranks
#9  by: bid   

dont accept your bid to this house if u get one. you'll get more respect as a gdi and you'll definitely have more fun than you would in this pathetic "sorority"

By: bid
#10  by: um   

uh sorry that everyone's better than you.

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.