facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by:    

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

warning for pnms: don't join adpi. JOIN ANY HOUSE BUT ADPI. I'm a huge supporter of the greek system and i love my sorority, and a lot of others, but adpi gives a horrible name to the greek system. I have friends in EVERY house but adpi. They are rude, and disrespectful and everyone in greek life knows it. They initiate girls at the very beginning of the year so they're stuck for life and cant join another house. but they hate it so much they just end up dropping anyway and becoming a gdi. GIRLS WOULD RATHER BE GDIs THAN IN ADPI! THINK ABOUT THAT!

By: warning

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

Funny How every house EXCEPT Chi O got a bad first rating...obvious much? Nice try Chi O. Regardless of how you mold this website, you guys are bottom tier.

By: Cool
#13by:    

every chapter of ADPi nationwide initiates girls early, it's in our bylaws and we can't help that. Trust me, if we could wait a long time, we would. but 6 weeks is max.

By: RE warning:
#14by:    

Starting to really get established at the UA. Going to Beta to Spring Fling, had a really good Pledge Class, and keeps on getting their name out there! you go girls good like on recruitment :)
Panhellenic Love

By: <3
#15by:    

If you are looking for an amazing sisterhood where everyone is always there for each other literally adpi is the house <3

#16by:    

the self ranking is ridiculous. i honestly think every comment/ranking on this page was written by an a dpi. no one else has good things to say about them. no one. pathetic.

By: omg
#17by:    

Will you guys take in a Junior?

By: omg
#18by:    

does adpi take juniors? or will they take you if you have 3 more years left?

By: question
#19by:    

I rushed this year, and I ended up joining another house, but ADPi was definitely one of my favorites. I had wonderful converstations with the girls there, ones that went beyond what my major was and what I did during high school. All the girls I talked to were genuine, and I could still see myself being friends with them even though we are in different houses. I don't like to make any generalizations, and other people may have had different experiences than I did, but that was my experience while rushing.

Some Panhellenic love for ADPi from Tridelt!
Have a wonderful day guys!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.