facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Arizona - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Greek   

ADPi is the newest house to campus and dont really have a rep yet. Like their rep i'd say is "classy but fun". I know a few girls in there that are pretty chill but i think in the next few years they are totally going up. If they get a good PC this fall they will def be past their teir with sigma kappa and onto taking on houses like DG.

By: Greek
#2  by: uhh   

ADPis is nowhere near ranks with SK and DG. Maybe Kappa.

By: uhh
#3  by: basically...   

Sigma Kappa is jealous that they are already a more successful "new house" than they are at this point. Congratulations on moving up a few spots ladies. They'll probably never be top tier but they're not really trying to be so who cares. They used to compete with aephi and tridelt, now they've moved up with kappa and dg. It would take a miracle to surpass them though...

By: basically...
#4  by: Guest   

keep it up adpi! everyone knows your PC this year is amazing and got girls from all over the spectrum!!

By: Guest
#5  by: REALITY   

ADPi only DREAMS of being as good as houses like DG and Kappa. Don't believe the phony self-promoters, Ladies.

By: REALITY
#6  by: Sad....   

I see their resident looney basher is back at ADPi.
Low self-esteem is a terrible thing sweetie. Why don't you consider medication?

By: Sad....
#7  by: hi   

they have horrible body odor

By: hi
#8  by: ahhh   

omg i wanna throw up. these girls suck. they trick girls into wanting their house during rush and then when they get in, half of them drop! but they initiate them right away so they cant join other sororities. if you join adpi you will get initiated before you realize how bad it is. then you wont be able to rush another house. DO NOT GO ADPI!!!! DO NOT DO IT! TRUST ME!

By: ahhh
#9  by: sad   

truly pitiful. this house is just awful.

By: sad
#10  by: AEPHI   

that's what you GET for bashing us! knock it off or we'll do it again!

By: AEPHI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.