facebook

Sorority rankings based on SISTERHOOD for PNMs!!

by:    

For PNMs who want an actual look at on sisterhood in different houses. I can’t say this list is perfect or 100% accurate as I’m only in one sorority, but this is based on general consensus and what my friends in other sororities have experienced and told me.

1. KKG
2. G Phi
3. Pi Phi
4. Chi O
5. ADPi
6. Theta
7. Sigma Kappa (heard mixed things though, may be higher)
8. DG
9. A Phi

I don’t really know a lot about AEPhi, Phi rho, or ASA tbh as they're a lot smaller

Posted By: in a srat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agree! Although gphi may be lower

By: Yup
#2by:    

sounds like you got dropped from aphi and dg first round

By: no
by: no   

alpha phi has no sisterhood

By: no
by: Nope   

Just didn’t want to be in a house that I would
Most likely drop out of in the end like everyone else does

By: Nope
#3by:    

I can answer! AEPhi's smaller size actually creates a pretty close sisterhood. It's a cool mix of girls and most everyone gets along well. It's also really nice to know all the sisters in the chapter.

By: AEPhi
#4by:    

I can answer! AEPhi's smaller size actually creates a pretty close sisterhood. It's a cool mix of girls and most everyone gets along well. It's also really nice to know all the sisters in the chapter.

By: AEPhi
#5by:    

These are not right at alll!
Top tier sister hood: Chi O, Sigma, DG, Pi Phi
Mid: Gphi, AXO, Theta, Aephi
Bottom: KKG, Adpi
BOTTOM: Aphi

By: Lol
by: Bffr   

DG at top tier makes this whole list invalid

By: Bffr
by: dumb   

this list is SO wrong lmao. kkg and gphi have always had the lowest drop rates, there’s literally a document that you can look up at the members starting in fall to now and they hardly have any drops

By: dumb
#6by:    

Bump chi o up and yeah this is it

By: yeah
#7by:    

sk should honestly be even lower, full of mean girls with egos and failing face cards. genuinely the worst sisterhood on row

By: ex sk
#8by:    

The only people saying this is really incorrect are those in the sororities who were ranked low on this list. I know a lot of girls in the sororities that were ranked low on sisterhood in this list who all say how unwelcoming and clicky they can be. Obviously everyone is going to have a different experience (some get luckier than others) but sadly the girls I’ve met have felt excluded in their own sorority and eventually dropped wishing they chose a different one instead.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

PSA: this was posted in july a month before rush. I would seriously look at the houses on the top of this list who clearly act like they are trying to be ‘helpful’ but are really just posting negative things about other houses. Definitely not supportive of other girls.

By: a friend
by: Ha   

so true lol

By: Ha
#10by:    

AXO not even ranked 💀

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.