facebook

dchi ?

by: alum

ua alum, i just noticed that dchi is back. how? when i was in school, they were permanently kicked off. and how are ksig and sae still active? how many times have they been kicked?

Posted By: alum
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mm   

They all own their houses on row through alumni and nationals housing/finance corporations. You can’t really get permanently kicked, it’s usually 4 years/ when they all graduate. Delta chi took a little longer because they had a scandal with their director of finance who was in charge of the house, and he got taken to court for it

By: Mm
#2  by: xo   

UofA's FSP (fraternity sorority programs) has VERY strict rules to be recognized by the university. If any Greek Life organization breaks these rules, they can get the boot off-row. This is what happened with DChi, KSig, and SAE. I think they are allowed back since all their members have graduated, and they have support from their nationals again. Then, once they recruit enough guys to rent out each room in their old houses, they come back and kick out the fraternity that was renting the house while they were off

By: xo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.