facebook

sorority rushing

by: rushing

if i wanna stand out and get into a top sorority is it a good idea to state more tom boy hobbies or to just crack a bunch of jokes and be silly

Posted By: rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yup   

just be super goofy!๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

By: yup
#2  by: Yoo   

Talk about how ur dad works in real estate private equity in Newport Beach

By: Yoo
#3  by: hi   

Be yourself! Being in a top house is not everything. I am in a house that is not in the top 5 and could't be happier. You'll find the most genuine girls in those houses (although every house has great girls). Be yourself during rush and choose the house that you're most excited about after giving every house an equal chance!

By: hi
#4  by: Hi   

Hey! I know a top house probably seems like everything rn but just remember that after the first month or so no one really cares about what house youโ€™re in especially after freshman year. Just go for whatever house you want. The people that are on here are the biggest losers when it comes to stuff like that and the majority of people arenโ€™t like that in Greek life.

By: Hi
#5  by: lol    

Be yourself! Being in a house where you make genuine connections is so much more important, give all the houses an equal chance

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.