facebook

reality on actual UA sororities rn

by: choppa

guys-these posts are somewhat fantasies by ppl who have time to post- plus everyone laughs at greek rank. but it's important to know going in that there are 5 sororities basically & then its a struggle beyond that depending on what you want to get out of greek life. this is how it works:
1. Aphi
2. DG
3. Pi Phi
4. GPhi
5. KKG
Big gap-BIG

6. ADPi
7. Theta
8. Chi O
9. SK
10. AXO
11. AEPhi
12. ASA
13. Phi Sig

good luck!

Posted By: choppa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hahaa   

You said it doesnt matter past the 5 main sororities but then self rank Chi O LOL

By: Hahaa
#2  by: L   

First 7 are fine

By: L
#3  by: lbr   

rankings of 6-9 are heavily dependent on personal preference, none of those are really set in stone. but def a hugeeee gap between first 5 and the rest. plus some variance in opinion between pi phi / dg and gphi / kappa rankings

By: lbr
#4  by: hi   

Completely agree with the rankings although I would put piphi above aphi and dg. You also should know that you can find your people in any of these sororities. Yes they all have different vibes but with 400 girls in each one you will have a great time no matter what. I am in one that's not in the top 5 and I couldn't be happier going into my senior year. I dropped the entire top 5 even after being asked back by some of them because those weren't my people. Have fun with rush and know that the ranks are mostly based on looks not quality of the sisterhood!

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.