facebook

Sorority Rankings and Reps 2024

by: .

Aphi- Hot very few nice ones. Most of them are stuck up and think they are better.
Dg- Like aphi just more nice people kinda judgy
Pi Phi- Half alt half normal white girls most of the house is pretty. Very fun house with a good sisterhood (fire food)
Gphi- Party girls. They are all super fun to be around and are chill. Strong sisterhood and most are pretty. Like every house some are nice some are rude.
KKG- Half pretty half mid. Serves nature vibes most of them are nice. Also has good food.
The rest aren’t relevant😔

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Losers    

Hey piphi

By: Losers
#2  by: lol   

Every house is relevant as they have a massive number of girls in each one. Every house has a great time and deserves to be considered by PNM'S. Here's how I would describe the rest

Theta: Super sweet girls who are smart and cute :)
Chi O: A combo of sweet and funny girls with lots of personality. Super cute and smart. Beautiful house too.
ADPI: Funny girls with great personality and a fun sisterhood. Very pretty and I think they also have a house dog!
AXO: Very nice girls with a great sisterhood. They're house was recently renovated
Sigma Kappa: Fun girls who are super pretty. Love to party and more cool girl vibe
Aephi: A super sweet group of girls. The house is rooted in Judaism but lots of christian girls and other religions are also in the sisterhood!

There's also asa and phiro but those are specifically stem sororities I think and don't have houses. Im not sure they partake in primary recruitment but another great option!

Moral of the story: you will find your home during recruitment if you give every house a chance. Do not suicide bid/single preference bid. I know people who did and were very sad on bid day when they didin't get a bid. Some of them even ended up joining the houses they dropped by doing so and loved it!

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.