facebook

Gphi vibe/reputation

by:    

I am an incoming freshman and my friend is a Gphi. I don’t want to get a biased opinion what their vibe/rep is.

Posted By: ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are a great house. Most of the houses here are. You need to keep an open mind about the sororities. 1700 people went through recruitment last year. A friend is a strong connection but it isn’t an automatic in with any chapter.

By: .
#2by:    

They have the rep of huge party girls. Hot but not the friendliest, really just in it for the name. Not the greatest sisterhood

By: Gphi rep
#3by:    

They are known as the party girls. They are definitely a lot of fun to be around. They are hot and some of them are nice but some of them aren’t.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

They are a top house! All the Gphis I've met are super cool. They tend to be known as party girls and are always a fun time.

By: hi
#5by:    

im in a frat & always a good time w/gphis great girls

By: skib

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.