facebook

by: freshman

i might be coming here next year and am wondering what the greek life is like with events and such? also just curious what Chi O and A Phi like here?

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: YouKnow   

They're great...just like every house on campus! Seriously, if you are interested in joining a sorority I'd get off here, go practice your conversational skills, and prepare for recruitment (I found Greek Chat had great info if you've got no Greek relations). Also, most groups have facebook pages you can check out.

Every house is unique, has its own standards, social life, and feeling of sisterhood. Go in with an open mind to all the houses and you will end up where you are meant to be. Also, not saying you are, but I wouldn't base my choice in school off of what two of their sororities (which you may OR may not get in to) are like. Enjoy college :)

By: YouKnow
#2  by: Really?   

they are on opposite ends of the spectrum. APhis are pretty stuck up. They aren't as good looking as they think they are and you'd better have a big budget for extensions and spray tans and partying if you end up there. Chi O is the brainy nerd house. Generally not very attractive and not as popular with the fraternities but down to earth and tend to be a little awkward.

By: Really?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.