facebook

fall rush

by: senior

I'm a senior in highschool coming to U of A in the fall. I am rushing and I want to know what sororities to pay more attention to and the ones to steer clear of. I will give everyone a fair shot but I don't want to end up in a house who doesn't participate in events and such.

Posted By: senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KK   

Don't worry about it. There are 7 "good" sororities that are always involved. Given, some more than others, and some are more desirable than others but you can tell during recruitment which 7 they are.

By: KK
#2  by: @kk   

lol no. there are not 7 good houses. there are 12 good houses (including axo). go in, be yourself, and you will fall where you should.

By: @kk
#3  by: here   

( in no order)

a phi
pi phi
g phi
kkg
dg
sk
theta

By: here
#4  by: YouKnow   

Poster #2 has it right. ALL of the U of A sororities are filled with wonderful, beautiful, and involved women. I love my house, but I'd be proud to be a member of any of the houses at the U of A. Be yourself, ignore tier ranking, and find the place where you feel comfortable. Just because one house is full of "hot blondes who party a lot" doesn't mean their sisterhood is the best, or the worst. You shouldn't rush a sorority to party. You SHOULD join it to find like minded, well rounded girls who you are proud to call sisters, who you enjoy studying, volunteering, yes partying, and living with. Membership goes far beyond your four college years. Join an org you love, regardless of who they are "tier" wise. If you give everyone a fair shot, you'll love whoever you get no matter how popular and involved they are or aren't.

By: YouKnow
#5  by: HI   

Go into it as if you were looking for a house, roommate, and best friend. You want a sorority who makes you feel at home. Would you want to live somewhere you constantly feel intimidated? No. Just keep that in mind.

By: HI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.