facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 9 of 11
#81by:    

When I read your comment I went to both sites. I found great humor on Pi Phis site, ESPECIALLY with the letter from the President. First, her grammar is horrible. Example-She says, "We are planning to great improve our Powder Puff game against Kappa Kappa Gamma and have made significant increase to our donations to all of our philanthropies this year." Let's review. It should be "greatly" and it should be "increases". And who in the world feels that a power puff football game is of such great importance that it should share a sentence with charity work? If their own President is this big of a train wreck what does it say about the rest of the chapter? On top of that, their fixation with Kappa is so blaring that it garnered front page press. So much for telling everyone how wonderful you are....better to just tell everyone what your plans are for beating Kappa. I am just dumbfounded. Where are Pi Phi's advisors???????

By: from the front page
#82by:    

Pi Phis don't have to ask what your daddy does. They already know because they've known each other forever. Sorry you haters got cut.

By: Daddy's Girl
#83by:    

They know because they stalk the crap out of you. Just because you know each other forever doesn't make you good...it makes you inbred.

By: Daddy's
#84by:    

awww look at the angry poor girl!

By: :(
#85by:    

Would someone please stop giving Pi Phi "1's" so they can self rank themselves back up to the top and stop slamming everyone.

By: Someone
#86by:    

Pi Phis are great- at UT and nationwide. Let's stop the hate, ladies.

By: ok
#87by:    

When Pi Phis stop slamming Zetas, Zetas will stop slamming Pi Phi. It is crazy we have to baby sit this sight to defend against the Pi Phi attacks.

By: @ OK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#88by:    

zta is great!! definitely in the big 6!! zta and pi phi are both amazing and anyone would be proud to receive a bid from either of them.i don't think its zta or pi phi that has the problem...but another sorority, which shall remain nameless. (we all know who it is)

By: zta
#89by:    

pi phis DO NOT rush the same girls Zeta does. One rushes debutantes the other bleach blonde hicksfrom west texas. You decide which is which

By: LOL
#90by:    

only bid good-looking girls (ie thin), debs, athletes, homecoming queens, you name it. All kinds, as long as they are quality girls.

By: Zetas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.