facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 11
#51by:    

No, they ate not the best everywhere. However they are pretty good everywhere....for sure Pi Phi and Kappa. They are also the three that are at the most top colleges.

By: @ so
#52by:    

I'm starting to think that the girls that live in west campus but attend ACC are getting on this site to upset the applecart. I mean, really, you can't even spell "weak?" Please stop mixing with the UT kids.

By: @Pi Phi and Theta
#53by:    

is approaching and Pi Phis are ready! Great group of girls - have always been strong at Texas.

By: Rush
#54by:    

the Pi Phis I've recently met!

By: I love
#55by:    

sure that we will rule during rush.

By: I am
#56by:    

Is a kappa cow, we figured that out during the summer. She didn't even try to hide it. Zeta wasn't even in "her/kappa" league

By: Hater

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#57by:    

And that was a quote!

By: Ps
#58by:    

Where's Rodney King when we all need him? "Can't we all just get along"?

By: Angel & Arrow
#59by:    

comment from such an intelligent poster (probably the kkg hater) that we are more unsecure than Kappa". Darling, the proper word is insecure. Believe me, we are not insecure about who we are. Be loving.

By: I love the
#60by:    

dummies on this site. I honestly think they are posers and don't even attend UT.

By: There are a lot of

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.