facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 11
#41by:    

the moderator or someone took off the most offensively delusional attacks at Pi Phi. Unfortunately, it then doesn't make sense when the posts aren't' in order. The ones telling the hater she needs help and has issues follows the post that spurred her attack. Oh well, we'll go with the flow. Thank you Wow, and pan-hellenic minded contributors for your support. We love our Panhellenic sisters! P.S. esp. our Theta friend. She knows who she is. <3

By: I'm glad
#42by:    

Panhell love to Pi Phi and everyone needs to stop hating on this site.

By: Y'all
#43by:    

really hates Pi Phi! Scary obsessive!

By: Someone
#44by:    

on their shoulder. Someone has a major hatred for Pi Phi. She obviously had her heart set on being a Pi Phi, but was dropped. Instead of road rage, she has internet rage. lol

By: Chip
#45by:    

I see our obsessive kkg is it? is still around obsessed with the house that dropped her. Get a life, and stick to your own site and level of haters.

By: Go away, witch LOL
#46by:    

For all the postings that Pi Beta Phi 'doesn't matter' to anyone, we sure are getting a lot of haters. Here's the thing folk, we stick together and have good time. We love our Pi Phi sisterhood!

By: LOL and lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#47by:    

When girls get released during rush, some hold a grudge. They then attack the sororities that cut them or threaten them as being 'better'. Actually, no sorority is better, every sorority has special girls. We get targeted a lot at UT and other campuses.

By: Rush
#48by:    

Not true where y'all are concerned! I hated y'alls house but you have to return until you cut or are cut! Just thought y'all were rude!

By: @below
#49by:    

Why don't you forget the past? Forgive the girls who were 'rude' to you and move along with your life. How does holding a grudge serve you? Do you really want to carry that amount of bitterness around with you? Just let it go and get on with you life, knowing a couple girls don't make a whole group 'bad'.

By: @@below
#50by:    

I always thought PKT were the top sororities everywhere...then thanks to greek rank I knowthat's only true in TX. sorry PKT--you're just regional like all the other groups

By: so

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.