facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 11
#31by:    

I think it is so funny to see pi phis get nervous and insecure! I mean anytime people are honest they call them jealous and haters. The ONLY ones that are jealous and haters are pi phis. Truth

By: Lolol
#32by:    

Pi phis have boyfriends??

By: @ below
#33by:    

Pi Phis nervous and insecure because of what people think of them? That's a laugh, we couldn't care less. Name calling and catty comments are so junior high school. People need to grow up and get a life. We love our sorority, try loving yours more and hating our's less. You will probably be a happier person.

By: lol
#34by:    

you need to grow up and get a life and quit bashing other sororities too. You guys are even going after Kappa. What's up with that??

By: THEN
#35by:    

If y'all don't care then why the hell are you on this site in the first place? It is because you CARE! to say you don't is a joke! Y'all need serious damage control but then again no ones cares about pi phi

By: At then
#36by:    

No one cares about Pi Phi YOU seem to care too much! LOL, If no one cares about Pi Phi, there wouldn't be all these haters. So Pi Phi, keep shining, jealousy from others is a sign that you are triggering their insecurities.

By: @at then

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#37by:    

typical pi phi comment....yall actually enjoy "triggering peoples insecurities" ....Mean girls unite!!

By: !at then
#38by:    

We aren't bashing other sororities, especially kappa. They are our Monmouth sisters and we are sure they love us as much as we love them. We post positive messages, b/c we have a strong sisterhood and genuinely like each other. We are trying to get the haters, to go leave us alone, and help them grow up. We care about Pi Phi, not the haters, so stick with you own kind and post on your sorority page. GO PI PHI LOVE!!!

By: love Pi Phi
#39by:    

It's amazing the psychos that come out and attack Pi Phi as the top sorority. The psychos even come out and attack DG, AXO, Theta, Tri-Delt and ChiO. It's the same sicko that is going after Pi Phi. Oh well, stew in jealousy, hate and bitterness. All the sororities mentioned are not threatened by a cowardly, anonymous poster....now, who could it be????

By: wowee
#40by:    

Pi Beta Phi is a great sorority. I have met some wonderful Pi Phi ladies in my classes. Don't let the haters get you down.

By: Panhel Love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.