facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 11
#11by:    

Obviously the chapter everyone is jealous of. Money, looks, brains and sweet.

By: Too Bad!
#12by:    

Came on this site to find out about sorority life and can not believe what I read on here. It is insane. What is Greek Sisterhood and why would I want to join if there are so many rude people who are Greeks attacking other Greeks over ranking? This site is just a joke.

By: concerned
#13by:    

Who is the Crazy Chic on this site who is OBSESSED beyond reason with being the personal ranker of all Sororities? This site is becoming a joke since one person keeps trying to control it.

By: Crazy Chic
#14by:    

Everyone realizes that there is not a real legitimate ranking of sororities that exists for the current time frame of 2010 and every comment about ranking is a personal judgment / opinion. Keeping that in mind, this site is truly nothing more than a venting platform for other sorority girls to bash other Greeks houses with bias non-sense.

By: Your opinion really
#15by:    

these girls are have to pick their own kind nobody with any self respect or class would join their house otherwise its a good thing that their daddys can buy them a mate

By: too classy to join
#16by:    

what is it exactly that pi phi does on open house day? are they the only chapter to do this?

By: pi phi
#17by:    

They do a "dance party" where they just jump and clap and cheer. That way they don't have to talk to anybody. Top-tier chapters at other schools do this too when they have their bid list already picked out.

By: Open house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Yea. That dance party was just bizarre. Anybody besides me think it was just strange? I thought it was a joke. But they were serious.

By: Observer
#19by:    

i rushed this year and loveeeed pi phi!!!! i unfortuantly didnt get asked back ....but pi phi is def one of the if not the top of the sorority and i have a few good friends that got bids and they are super sweet, classy girls. Their dance party was a BLAST! and not only did i meet multiple girls during the dance party it showed that they were fun and know how to have a good time! they dont say PARTY WITH PI PHIs for no reason!

By: hellokitty5
#20by:    

I have not seen ONE even half way attractive pi phi...seriously. Their personalities are even less becoming. Not blessed in the looks department

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.