facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 10 of 11
#91by:    

the Pi Phis. They are pretty, classy, fun and nice. I think they are the best of the Big 6.

By: I love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#92by:    

Pi Phi got a great pc!

By: WOW
#93by:    

if your not a legacy, do you have any slight of a chance to be a pi phi? (talking to someone who is actually in pi phi)

By: cv123
#94by:    

love how greekrank pulls out threads from years ago....trying to revive a dying house....not happening

By: LoL at greekrank
by: Lol   

Still obsessing about your rejection huh?

By: Lol
#95by:    

Most hated house on UT's campus and the bring it on themselves. If the treated the girls that dance their open house away they would get respect but instead the girls know they are being made fun of.

By: Blah
#96by:    

cant believe yall still have a girl we cut first round..????? do yall have standards or do you take anybody?

By: @lol
#97by:    

don't go pi phi, you will regret it. I sure did.

By: lol
#98by:    

Typical pledge group......not that attractive, little overweight, more moms in pictures then pledges - oh, no those are the pledges not moms. LOL!

By: WEll....ll
by: QT   

get over your bitter jealousy. seriously. quit obsessing.

By: QT
#99by:    

No ONE is jealous of Pi Phi...Unfortunate awkward and too much inbreeding going on here...lololing about their moms in the pics...just cant give up their glory days. This isnt Bama...so weird their moms show up when our Bid isnt really set up for parents. Just odd

By: NO ONE
by: move on   

Most of the moms for the girls getting bids show up, even some sisters and dads. Give Pi Phi a rest. So stupid that you all keep harping on them. You're OCD about Pi Phi. Too sad.

By: move on
by: Sure   

You sure care enough about them to keep posting here. Give it a rest obsessive sick girl.

By: Sure
#100by:    

How can you criticize them for their parents being around? I think it is kind of neat that their moms are part of their bid day and that they are happy with their moms being there.

Also, sister with DUI....I probably would have thought less of them if they dropped a sitting sister. After all, I am sure NONE of the other girls who pledged or actives at UT have ever driven under in influence. (Cough cough)

By: Seriously
by: <3   

Exactly. Someone got caught doing something a lot of people (wrongly) have done.

And who wouldn't want a mother who lives her enough to show up for bid day? I think it's sweet!

Give the Pi Phi hate up. For someone who says they don't care, you spend a wicked amount of time here obsessing.

By: <3
by: Yes   

I can't believe girls are writing about the girl with a DUI. You know darn well that if your sorority had a sitting sis with one, you would welcome her, flaws and all. You girls need to back off.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.