facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by:    

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 11
#1by:    

I think they are fun and they have breeding. Yeah, they don't talk to everyone, but who does? They always get bashed because they are very selective. I find many of them to be funny, friendly and gorgeous!
p.s. EVERY sorority has snobby mean girls, Pi Phis at least have something to be exclusive about. Sorry, the truth hurts.

By: utau
#2by:    

Pi Phi SUCKS

By: Texas Student Body
#3by:    

THINK THETA but don't, whatever you do, Pie Butter (your) Thighs!!!!!

By: Rush Advice
#4by:    

PKT is a lie. Sooo not the best, let's not perpetuate the lie.

By: lies
#5by:    

Pi Phi is rich and hot, the debutantes work off the weight after the season. Thetah Potatahs keep it on and Kappa Kappa Cattle ugh. Chi o is hot and tridelt is hot

By: longhorn
#6by:    

When i went through rush i knew pi phi was the best house on campus so i was so excited to go to their house the first day. But when i went and all they did was jump and sing their stupid song i didn't like them at all and cut them the first day. they obviously already have their pledge class pick out and if you aren't in it they don't care to get to know you at all. Them seemed very snobby and i'm so glad i didn't ever go back to their house any other day of recruitment.

By: .....
#7by:    

The top sororities at UT in alphabetical order

Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Delta Pi
Alpha Epsilon Phi
Alpha Phi
Alpha Xi Delta
Chi Omega
Delta Delta Delta
Delta Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Pi Beta Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Zeta Tau Alpha

By: TrueRanks
#8by:    

coming through rush i heard that this sorority was EXTREMELY exclusive and stuck up. After the first day of rush i could see they definatly did things differently and seemed to already have their pledge class picked... but i decided to give it another chance. i got cut the 2nd round. their pledge class this year is made up mostly of legacies and has only 2 out of state girls! BOTH LEGACIES! they are a bunch of snobby girls from rich neighborhoods in texas. the ones i met have been rude and stuck up and the poor girls from out of state seem sweet but clueless to the politics of this "sorority"

By: rushgirl
#9by:    

rushgirl stop whining! It's not becoming. Sorry you weren't Pi Phi material!

Wah wah wah!

By: boo hoo
#10by:    

a very nice group of girls, big egos, big drama

By: not

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.