facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: ???   

ok im confused...how can they be bottom tier and the worst sorority if everyone voted on them as the best chapter in the us? i know dg is big up north so they have to be doing something right to be better then them.

By: ???
#2  by: KD   

I heard at UT, DG and us Compete for the same girls....Go KD!!!!!!

By: KD
#3  by: Lol, no.   

DG and KD don't compete for the same girls. KD competes with AZD for the bottom girls. DG competes with AXO and APhi for the middle tier girls.

By: Lol, no.
#4  by: also   

DG, AXO, APHI, & ZTA all compete for the same girls during rush. it's because they are middle tier and goes to show that ZTA is the bottom of the big 6.

By: also
#5  by: think about it   

AZD is also a good sorority at some schools. but DG is better than AZD at UT, DG girls are awesome. even if they arnt ZTA's

By: think about it
#6  by: Not also   

Excuse me "also" below. It's more like you're right concerning only three of them competing: DG, AXO & ZTA all compete for the same girls.

By: Not also
#7  by: RE: Not also   

Wait, i heard A-Phi out rushed DG the last year or 2. seriously, that's embarrassing. If the ZTA's keep calling A-Phi "ZTA rejects" then that must make you guys "AXO rejects."

By: RE: Not also
#8  by: RE: Also   

I think it trickles down from ZTA to AXO to DG, then to Alpha Phi. Each one gets more and more of the rejects.

By: RE: Also
#9  by: rarely   

barely anymore they do.

By: rarely
#10  by: What?   

What? What?

What" What"

What! What!

What? What?

What" What"

What! What!

What? What?

What" What"

What! What!

What? What?

What" What"

What! What!

What? What?

What" What"

What! What!

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.