facebook

alpha xi delta discussion

by:    

Alpha Xi Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

Everyone realizes that there is not a real legitimate ranking of sororities that exists for the current time frame of 2010 and every comment about ranking is a personal judgment / opinion. Keeping that in mind, this site is truly nothing more than a venting platform for other sorority girls to bash other Greeks houses with bias non-sense.

By: Your opinion really

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#22by:    

it's interesting how the fraternity ranking are at least somewhat accurate. these are just totally screwed up.

By: it's interesting
#23by:    

I was an Alpha Xi at Texas, very recently. I never thought I was the type to join a sorority, but I was pressured into rushing by family, and I was so lucky to have ended up at Alpha Xi. I still talk to my little all the time, even though we live 200 miles away, she is one of my best friends. I have a bunch of other girls that I am in contact with and we make efforts to see each other every once in a while, despite the distance. Truth is, all sorority politics suck, every single house. Politics suck in every forum they are presented, and that does not exclude the Greek system. What I found at AXiD was lifelong friends, a home, and way too much fun. A place where tons of DIFFERENT girls could come together and be friends, different politics, backgrounds, religions, races and passions. That's something you don't see too much at different chapters, and why Alpha Xi Delta is special. This board is a glorified burn book. No organization should ever be evaluated based on blog posts

By: Katy
#24by:    

Lisa Michelle had some messed up stuff happen to her, that's why she's gone from azd. I've spent a ton of time with her and she's been nothing but a sweetheart to me. Except kicking my ass at poker lol

By: Frat
#25by:    

lisa michelle is an ass---and that's putting it nicely.

By: whatever
#26by:    

LM was the hottest thing Alpha Xi ever had. That pretty much sums up how tragic y'all are because she's very unfortunate. She dates a TKE. That says it all.

By: unfortunate
#27by:    

She's w/ a friendly, attractive, and well-connected TKE. Says so much. If all you have to say about a sorority has to do with a former member, you probably have nothing valid to say. Grow up and let it go.

By: hm
#28by:    

"friendly, attractive, and well-connected TKE"

hahahahahahaha. nice one LM. a friendly, attractive, and well-connected TKE only exists alongside unicorns

By: TKE
#29by:    

Yeah... well connected with GDIs like you

By: TKE
#30by:    

Dear AXiD, you have no right to judge TKE........ you're an axid.

By: funny

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.