#1by:    

It's great to be an Alpha Xi Delta!!

Xi one & only!!

By: Xi Best!!
#2by:    

fact

By: xi worst
#3by:    

I think y'all will see AZD change in the next 2 years. last 2 pledge classes are much better and as I said should form their own sorority because azd is bringing them down. nothing is worse than seeing a pretty girl wear an azd shirt. they have potential. a lot. just chill at the bottom for a bit and see where you go.

By: AZD
#4by:    

...an Alpha Xi Delta!!! Love love love my sisters!!! Absolutely amaXIng!!

By: Proud to be...
#5by:    

jealousy runs amock! luv it! it's great to be....an Alpha Xi Delta!!...It's great to be...an Alpha Xi Delta....
Rise above!!

By: interesting!!
#6by:    

it's spelled amuck.

By: i don't care, but...
#7by:    

This is so sad. Everyone knows how absolutely horrible this chapter is. Do you think the pnms are actually going to believe these pathetic self promoting posts and have blindfolds on during recruitment? Any normal and cute girl would rather not go greek than be an A Xi D. You all know that and there's nothing that you can write here that won't make you look even more pathetic than you are.

By: hohohaha
#8by:    

jealousy runs amok/amuck! still luv it! it's great to be....an Alpha Xi Delta!!...It's great to be...an Alpha Xi Delta....
Xi One & Only!!

By: sooo...interesting..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

I love being an Alpha Xi!

By: Alpha Xi Delta!!
#10by:    

As if anyone would possibly be jealous of Alpha Xi. Pnms will see for themselves this week. Oink oink. Moo moo. Bow wow. Stop self ranking like the pnms will be blind or something. Hilarious!

By: horrible

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.