facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by:    

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Texas - UT

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

My daughtor will be a transfer next year trying to decide between Alpha Chi Omega and Delta Gamma. She is not a partier. She is a sweet, beautiful, nice girl? Which group would fit her best at UT and be more accepting. Appreciate honesty:)

By: Bekah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

either one they both have those type of girls!

By: alum
#13by:    

your daughter should not plan on affiliating with a UT chapter of any house. she should also make up her own mind based on the girls at her school, not based on some gossip site her mommy finds on the internet. you are super sad

By: sure
#14by:    

This site is so dissapointing. I would expect girls to be more honest than self serving and hypocritical. When I was in a sorority we were not so shallow. My daughter has a 4.4 GPA, is a varsity cheerleader and part of the Miss California circuit among other awards. Any sorority would love to have her, but she will be put off by these attitudes. Shame on about 95% of you.

By: koala
#15by:    

nobody wants a koala in their chapter...despite your daughter being a very smart koala

By: TSM
#16by:    

PrettyLittleLyres!! Alpha Chi til I die:)

By: lyre lover
#17by:    

Lyre Lyres pants on fyre

By: Liars
#18by:    

We are currently ranked in the top 10 for highest overall GPA between all other Panhellenic sororities.

About time you fixed it.

By: GPA
#19by:    

I am glad to see AXO are happy with their sorority. There are some great ladies. Why all the hate?

By: Panhel Love
#20by:    

Girls w/ class. Keep up the classiness and keep chins up. Gotta gotta go AXO

By: AXO love

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.