facebook

mix?

by:    

Who do Delta sig, Lambda Chi and Theta Chi mix with? What about Tejas do they mix with sororities or just spirit groups?

Posted By: Jojo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Lambda is probably the only one that really mixes with sororities much. Delta Sig might some, Theta Chi is probably mostly spirit groups and small mixers, and Tejas is mostly spirit groups.

By: Well
#2by:    

That Tejas mixes with some sororities. More than Wranglers or iron spikes. Out of the rest lambda chi will mix with sororities more.

By: I do know
#3by:    

only really mixers with ADPi, KD, and AZD at least often. Delta Sig is pretty much the same, just with less regularity probably. Theta Chi same deal, less often, more spirit groups.

By: Lambda Chi
#4by:    

Can you be more specific ? Why only them? Anyone else?

By: Jojo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: It means   

it's hard for them to get mixers with sororities like even APhi and when they do get a mixer with a sorority like chi-o, they'll be lucky if more than 5 girls show up.

I just wouldn't join Lambda Chi (or any fraternity below them), you're better off joining social/professional organizations (even a business fraternity) because Lambda Chi is pretty much a t-shirt club. Pledgeship isn't that bad, in fact it's a valuable experience (and a lot of fun). You won't find that experience in Lambda Chi.

By: It means
#5by:    

Who???

By: Who???
#6by:    

What about Theta Chi of ATO?

By: Jojo
by: Huh?   

Theta Chi and ATO have nothing in common besides being fraternities.

By: Huh?
#7by:    

Who do they mix with is what I
Meant to ask

By: Same

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.