facebook

best fraternity for me

by:    

Since my parents won't pay a fortune for me to join Greek life (I'm already paying out-of-state tuition, which lower/ top bottom fraternity would be best for me? Lambda Chi Alpha, Delta Chi, Sigma Pi, TKE, Theta Chi

Posted By: Jeff
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Byx

By: god
by: uthookem   

hahahaha

By: uthookem
#2by:    

..... Get on the rush lists and find out for yourself

By: Rush
#3by:    

rather do BYX than any of those fraternities.

Try checking out Pi Kapp/Phi Delt. I think their dues are only a little above Lambda Chi, so it's probably close to your range.

By: Would
#4by:    

Into Pi Kapp and Phi Delt, they're both better than the fraternities on your list don't have terribly high dues. I don't think phi delt is doing spring rush though this semester.

By: Look
by: Is be shocked   

if Phi Delt doesn't, only Big 4 didn't last Spring.

By: Is be shocked
by: Yaright   

Phi Delt is definitely doing Spring rush, they're not even close to the point where they can not do it.

By: Yaright
#5by:    

With 3 and 4. Phi Delt and Pi Kapp's dues aren't much higher, but both have better sorority/fraternity relations and parties than those five (and significantly better than all but Lamda Chi). That said, go where you want.

By: Agree
#6by:    

You should join fiji

By: frat daddy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

join tri-delt

By: tri delt
#8by:    

I would do BYX then you still mix with top sororities and noone looks down on them

By: Phi delt or BYX
by: It's more like   

no one cares about BYX. They're not really relevant or a fraternity you look to compete with. They are well-liked by a certain group of girls, but I mean I don't think it's worth it unless you're a really religious guy.

By: It's more like

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.